THIS AGREEMENT made and entered into this ______ Day of ______________ 19___
at Nashville, Tenn. by and between NASHVILLE SONGWRITERS SERVICE and
hereinafter referred to as the Author.
WHEREAS the Author certifies that he is sole owner of the song poem entitled
and whereas the Author desires the collaboration service of NASHVILLE SONGWRITERS SERVICE.
NASHVILLE SONGWRITERS SERVICE AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
THE AUTHOR AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
- To compose a suitable melody for the above lyric.
- To furnish 2 cassette tape recordings of the song with a singer and background track of professional union musicians.
- To furnish 10 professional lead sheets (melody), chords and lyrics).
- Professional revision of lyrics (only where necessary).
- To furnish instructions for obtaining a copyright in your name from the United States Copyright Office.
- To send the Author within 60 days of receipt of final payment, all work contracted.
- To furnish a list of music publishers and instructions for submitting your song for publishing.
It is agreed that nothing contained in this contract nor in any other printed matter of Nashville Songwriters Service shall be construed as any promise or prediction of financial gain to the author through services performed by Nashville Songwriters Service. You will own the melody as well as the lyrics -- ALL ROYALTIES will belong to you.
- To pay Nashville Songwriters Service the sum of $139.95. This fee may be paid in one sum or a minimum down payment of $15.00 with up to one year to complete payments on the balance. These payments may be made in any amount. There will be NO INTEREST CHARGE on deferred payments.
NASHVILLE SONGWRITERS SERVICE
Please sign and return with remittance. Upon receipt of same we will send you a duplicate contract signed by us and receipt for payment.
The Letter ||
The Brochure ||
Questions and Answers About Songwriting ||
List of Music Styles ||
The Testimonials ||
The Questionnaire ||
Cynical Ploy ||
The Money-Back Guarantee ||
Song-Poem Solicitation intro
All design and uncredited content of this website ©2004 Phil Milstein